Re: TS2K - works

>>For all the people embroiled in the McDonald's discussion--  It is probably
>>worth noting that this salacious tidbit of information has never been
>>verified -- and, it originated from Omega's chief basher who is very well
>>known for his flawless track record of fabricating worthless, untrue, and
>>erroneous information on this list --

Maybe so, but here's another for the record. I've been having problems with
TS5 slowing to glacial speed at the open of the stock market. I worked with
this tech support guy for over 10 days and he finally confessed he wasn't
working on a machine with a real time feed. Not everyone at Omega gets a
real time feed, he said.  Try to verify that, but more to the point, think
about it next time you call tech support long distance, just might want to
ask...

Anyone have another?