RE: TS2K - works

In fairness to the tech support folks, they have always been as helpful as
possible given what they had to work with.  I've had every single email
answered with either a solution to my problem or an admission that the
problem would have to be solved in some future release of the product.   I,
too, was extremely frustrated with the upgrade to TS2Ki debacle.  I wasted
a lot of time and money upgrading my PC until I finally got something that
works more or less as advertised after  TS2Ki SP2 came out, but I don't
blame the tech support folks for that.    Since it had been a relatively
short time before the release (escape? :) of TS2Ki when I had bought TS4,
I  only had to pay $60 or so for "shipping and handling" for the upgrade,
so I'm probably less annoyed than those who paid more for the upgrade may
well be

Unlike some of the snobs on this list, I don't automatically dismiss the
intelligence of someone who once worked at MacDonald's.  A lot of very
bright students do that and go on to greater things.  I don't see anything
wrong or inferior about taking an entry level job when you're starting out
in life.    -uf