More exposure for the Omega List

As has been aptly proven time and time again the squeaky wheel gets the
oil.   IT seems that our quest to extract better service from Omega
Research would be well served if more people and more customers knew of
this list.  Omega Research is issuing security block numbers in the 5
digits  and this list has hovered around a thousand over time.  It may be
less now.  Perhaps Jimo can give us a read on this.

I would be interested in a discussion of what could be done to improve the
visibility of this list.   Since the time when Omega Research first
sponsored a list on America Online, they have been pretty good at shielding
 customers from knowing of this list.  I offer the lack of growth of this
list as a testament to this.

As a starter,  does anyone have the email addresses of the financial
analysts who gave buy recommendations on the stock?  Should we send them
some information about the list and perhaps some posts of recent users of
their new product?

Any other ideas out there?

Charles Kaucher

Where troops are gathered the price of every commodity goes up because
everyone covets the extraordinary profits to be made.

     --  Comments in The Art of War by Sun Tzu

Charles Kaucher

-- Pickles make juicy bookmarks