Re: Less exposure for the Omega List

You have something against informed customers making informed decisions? And
there is something wrong in having a company produce for the sake of survival
because their scam has been made public?   This is not bashing just common
sense.

If GM sold a car that wouldn't go up hills and you told the public it would be
called a public service.  Maybe then GM would build a car that goes up hills.
Why is software different?

I can't wait to read the next 10Q.