Re: More exposure for the Omega List

At 07:36 PM 06/20/99 -0400, Charles Kaucher wrote:
>As a starter,  does anyone have the email addresses of the financial
>analysts who gave buy recommendations on the stock?  Should we send them
>some information about the list and perhaps some posts of recent users of
>their new product?

Here's some info on covering brokers: 2 strong buys and 2 holds (don't know
which is which).

And some news extracts....  Don't have the e-mail addresses.

Covering Brokers
-------------------------------------
BancBoston Robertson Stephens and Co.

Hambrecht and Quist Inc.

Lehman Brothers Inc.

Raymond James and Associates Inc.
-------------------------------------

SAN FRANCISCO, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is being issued by
BancBoston Robertson Stephens, a member of the National Association of
Securities Dealers, CRD number 41271:

BancBoston Robertson Stephens enterprise application software analyst Jon
M. Ekoniak today upgraded Omega Research (Nasdaq: OMGA - news) to a
Long-Term Attractive rating from Market Performer. Omega, headquartered in
Miami, Fla., is a leading provider of real-time investment analysis
software for the MS Windows operating system. With its flagship product,
TradeStation, the company has pioneered the use of PCs to historically test
investment strategies against large volumes of financial data.

``We are raising our rating on Omega to Long-Term Attractive from Market
Performer, after the company reported strong first quarter 1999 results,''
said Ekoniak. ``We believe the release of the company's 2000I product suite
reinforces the company's position as a leading provider of investment
analysis software for the individual investor market.''

``Omega delivered the next generation of its products in mid-February,
introducing Internet data compatibility and significant functional
enhancements to its already strong product offering,'' said Ekoniak. ``The
new products represent a substantial revenue opportunity over the next few
quarters -- providing strong levels of backlog, increasing deferred
revenues and good visibility.''

Clients interested in receiving more information should contact their
salesperson at 415-781-9700.

SOURCE: BancBoston Robertson Stephens

----

Hambrecht & Quist issued a Company Report on February 17, 1999 for Omega
Research, Inc..
On February 17, 1999 Hambrecht & Quist analyst Adam Holt issued a 4 page
Company Report on Omega Research, Inc. Report highlights: 'A HOLD rating
was reiterated to reflect the uncertainty of how much the company's numbers
will be impacted by their new products. The 1999 full year EPS remained
unchanged at $0.15.'