Re: Less exposure for the Omega List

You don't have to be a basher to be a squeaky wheel.  I think it will
improve the product and ultimately be beneficial for everyone including the
good folks at Omega to have a well-followed independent forum for
exchanging information about trading in general and TradeStation in
particular.  The truth will make you free.  -uf