Re: I wrongfully accused CSI and Bob Pelletier and I am very sorry

CSI Director of Technical Support wrote:

> Dear Robyn Greene:
>
>     Your wordy and detailed reply to the public Omega-List is more an
> attempt to justify your inappropriate behavior than an apology.  The
> matter could have been dispensed with by entering a simple statement
> like the subject line of this e-mail...............

I hate to prolong this, but I have known Robyn (online) for several
years (going back to our Compuserve days) and have always found her to
be helpful,gracious, and very generous with her time.  I have asked her
many questions regarding both investing and legal matters, and she
always took the time to help... never once implying or stating that I
should either "look it up" or "hire a lawyer," both of which would not
have been inappropriate on more than one occasion.

Some people apologize "better" than others and Robyn DID let the list
know what the facts were, making sure that no one has the impression
that you did anything dishonest.  Others may have handled it differently
and maybe "better."  As with many problems, it may be impossible to
totally undue the wrong, but I think Robyn set the record straight.
Based on what has transpired on this list, I would not hesitate to do
business with you.

Mike