CSI data options

Setting up my trial version of CSI's Unfair Advantage brought up a
question I hadn't faced before:  what to do about after-hours settlements
that fall outside the range of actual trading during the day.  UA offers
three options:

--use the actual range and hope that your analysis software
will be capable of handling closes outside the actual range;
--adjust the real highs and lows to include the after-hours
settlements; this is the default;
--or move the settlements to match the high or low of the
actual trading range.

I bit my lip and went with the default, but really don't like what that
will do to any trading method that depends on the day's range.  Does
anyone have any thoughts about the best way to cope with this issue?

Thanks.

Owen Davies