Re: I wrongfully accused CSI and Bob Pelletier and I am very sorry

I just want the list to know that after Mr. Pelletier wrote his message
on the list - he wrote me a private email stating that he was trying to
track down what happened to the check.  I appreciate his efforts.

I think he was perhaps a little upset about all of this when his wrote
his message on the list - which wouldn't surprise me - because I'm upset
too.  Remember that the primary purpose of all of this was to reimburse
John Yurko's widow for some work John had done.  In fact - the only
private email I got about this were messages expressing shock and sorrow
upon learning of John's premature death.  I had known John for a long
time before he died - and those of you who also knew him will agree that
his presence on line will be missed.  Out of respect for John - if
nothing else - it think it will be good for all of us to put this thing
to bed for a while while Mr. Pelletier is pursuing his investigation.
Robyn