TradeStation 2000i and free realtime datafeed.

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: TradeStation 2000i and free realtime datafeed.
  • From: Assen Sharlandjiev <assen@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:53:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi again...

I have developed software that feeds TradeStation 2000i with free
realtime stock quotes from NASDAQ and NYSE, available from my stock
broker (DATEK Online). It also supports free realtime US indices and
free realtime FOREX quotes. I'll be working on getting free realtime
CME quotes into TradeStation as well. The quotes are collected from
different free sources that support free streaming quotes.

If anyone is interested in beta testing, please contact me privately.
(please CC email: assens@xxxxxxxxxxx, ICQ: 8721392 and 31249043)

Waiting to hear from you,
Assen.