Re: I wrongfully accused CSI and Bob Pelletier and I am very sorry

I want you to know, Mr. Pelletier, that after I had read Ms. Greene's
message (excerpted below) I *did* think that my opinion had been
unjustifiably negatively swayed by Ms. Greene's earlier posts. Then along
came your latest diatribe (also excerpted below), which removed any doubt
that I may have had. Good grief, man!

Robyn Greene once wrote:

> I wanted to bring this information to
> the attention of the list where I posted my message, so list members
> will not draw any unwarranted conclusions about CSI data or Mr.
> Pelletier from my previous message.  Robyn Greene

to which Bob Pelletier replied:

--
Dennis Nichols
nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx