Re: TS2k NT speed

In a message dated 6/12/99 1:33:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jsnowden@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< Many days charting quits updating once during the day and I try
 editing data in the GS, if that doesn't work I close charting and open
 it again.  This only takes a few seconds per workspace certainly less
 than one minute per workspace with no loss of data.  I was out of town
 Monday and Tuesday and left the GS running and charting off and was
 happy to see no loss of data when I opened charting.  It did crash a few
 minutes later, but restarted GS and TS and it was ok. This takes less
 than three minutes with one workspace.  Support or no support I would
 consider NT if you are willing to do all the work to change over. >>
Jim:
I'm sorry but as a daytrader what you describe in a horrible mess.  I agree
that NT may be a more stable platform but to operate TS under those
circumstances would be a real pain for me.  Unless TS becomes more stable I
cannot consider a change from TS 4.0.  Just my opinion.
Lynn