Re: TS2k NT speed

>I would not be surprised to find the "majority" of TS2K users to be either
EOD users or daytrader wanna-be's. Notice I said "majority".

> Bill

Yea the same bunch of wannabe's did the beta test on it too!  and a wannabe
is the CEO of the company, and on and on do we see a pattern?  It will not
get any better because their livelihood does not depend on the product's
performance. <that's a period.  Their livelihood depends solely on the
publics perception that Omega is so great at what they do. Their like a new
money manager who starts out with a small amount of money and goes gang
buster the first year, only to never do so well ever again.

Everyone says well mark is biased because he is now a competitor.  Bull I
was bashing (informing) omega long before 90 percent of you were even around
(two digit block number).  I am always first on the draw to point out their
problems because they are critical to me.  The difference is that I'm
finally fed up to the point of having to rely on them that I decided to do
our own program.  I would have been perfectly happy to use TradLab if it was
available.  But again after a visit to Utah I doubt seriously if the
developer is a  trader who depends on his own product for a living.  I can
absolutely guarantee you that my income is tied to trading profits only!  If
I don't perform, mom doesn't give me milk with my cereal.  No jam on my
toast, no beans with my rice get the picture.  Now I wonder how many who
will respond back to me that I'm a nut radical make their living the way I
do?  No, brokers paid on commission don't qualify either sorry..

For a real wake up call try and daytrade the SP or DJ with the new
TS2000i...it makes calling your broker and getting a quote look faster.  mb