Re: ProSuite Hazard

> It appears that one should not set TS to open workspaces from the last
> session.  The Tech Sup person warned me against doing that.  So be
> warned.  I had to reinstall.  BTW--I was using SP2 and was opening 6 or
> so workspaces containing approximately 35 charts.

I think this is mainly true if one of the workspaces has an error in it that
causes it to crash the program.  Then when you reboot you will have the same
problem every time you start TS.  TS4 had the same problem.

> Also, last week I went from 128 M RAM to 256 on my Dell PIII 500 because
> ProSuite + PowerEditor was gobbling 65-70% of resources.  After the
> upgrade--it still does. Is there any way to limit the amount of memory
> PS2Ki takes?

User resources is not the same as total memory.  I believe user resources
are limited, no matter how much RAM you have.  But I could be wrong.