ProSuite Hazard

I just got off the phone with Omega Tech Support--2.5 hours, "only" 15
minutes of which was on hold.  When I opened ProSuite this AM it hung
after opening 2 of 6 workspaces.

It appears that one should not set TS to open workspaces from the last
session.  The Tech Sup person warned me against doing that.  So be
warned.  I had to reinstall.  BTW--I was using SP2 and was opening 6 or
so workspaces containing approximately 35 charts.

Also, last week I went from 128 M RAM to 256 on my Dell PIII 500 because
ProSuite + PowerEditor was gobbling 65-70% of resources.  After the
upgrade--it still does. Is there any way to limit the amount of memory
PS2Ki takes?