Re: Account statemnts showing good Aberration results

Mark,  I believe you and I am sure that these account statements exist but
anyone who wants to follow your example should take a look at your month end
equity numbers.

If they had started on April 1, 1997 they would have been down by $125,000
by the end of June.   That is in just 3 months.

If they had started on Oct 1, 1998 they would have been down by $107,000 by
the end of November.  That is in just 2 months.

I admire your faith and fortitude !

CAVEAT EMPTOR

regards

Philip