stock splits

Dear Omega Traders,

Based on the responses to my last post I know that stock data must be
adjusted to account for stock splits before you test a trading system.  I
have looked in the TS2K help wizard and found that TradeStation can only do
this through the Global Server but I do not download my End of Day data
through the TS server. I download it from Prophet Data in MetaStock format.
=20

So my question is this:
Do I need a special program to back adjust my database for stock splits? Do
I need to switch to a different end of day data provider?  What is the best
way to get this done?

regards
Patrick.