Cargill's alternative to LeoWeb and TimberHill

Cargill (the huge grain dealer) has developed an online
futures trading alternative that links directly to the
trading pits, bypassing the trading desks. The program
is accessed through your web browser and uses encrypted
browser security. I think orders go direct to hand held
computers in the pits in both S&P and Bonds, but am not
positive. It is due to be released June 1st and can be
tested out at a website available by password. American
Futures pointed me to it; you should contact Andy
McComas there to get the password for the website and
the URL if you are interested (800)228-7058. The part
of the comprehensive demo that lets you place mock
orders is functioning currently, as I tried it out. You
can check out everything except how long fills will
actually take. I leave it up to you to check it out
and  pass your own judgment. I am in no way associated
with either of these businesses and currently trade
through Net Futures using LeoWeb with LFG clearing.