Re: PS2k SP2 Update/tick counts pathetic on SP2

My test today used two identical separate cable feeds
w/same RT exchanges CME CBOT (Borrowed local friends
feed for the day while he's out of town till next
Wed.).not a split feed. And TS2k is still about 5-10
seconds behind 4.0
as near as I can tell.

TS2K Ran all day no problem But
Tick counts are S*%T for SP2. No better than the
previous build.The big difference I see is that the
charts keeps up better with the globalserver better.

About 1/3 of the ticks are missing from TS2K.

I cant see how TS2000i can be used to trade in
RT.I still would not risk a dime using it.

I have some tick counts to compare.

TS2k ticks

IBM 1679
INTC 10021
Dell 25328
DSP M9 2361

TS4.0.21

IBM 2734
INTC 16686
DELL 43834
DSP9M 3714

Quite a pathetic performance from TS2000I

Alan