Re: PS2k SP2 Update, Tick Counts and Rant

Interesting post.  How does one become a beta tester?  I'm trying to trade
stocks for a living.    I've now got a P-233 with 256 MB of RAM and an 8 GB
hard drive with about 5 G free.  Would I get a significant performance
improvement by upgrading to an AMD P6 400 processor?  The only other
upgrade avenues I have left on my current motherboard is to upgrade to 384
MB of RAM and moving to Windows NT from Win98.

Ullrich Fischer