Re: Giving your trading system to one broker ?

Jim,

After having given your system to them, you can always check with your PC if
the filled trades are far from what your system tells you.

I'm not married with any broker !

It's not my lack of discipline, it's one of the ways to not be always stuck
behind your computer.
I know that there are other ways : pager,  Emails
But I want to have advices of people who have already given their system to
a broker.

I've been trading Futures on an intraday basis for more than two years now.
Believe me, I have quickly understood that I had to stick to my rules !!.

If you don't trust your broker, you can leave him.

Rgds,

Philippe