Re: CL_Giving your trading system to one broker ?

  • To: <ronin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: CL_Giving your trading system to one broker ?
  • From: "Philippe" <plhermie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:53:12 -0400 (EDT)

Andy,

You may be right, but if you're abolutely right, then I ask you one more
question :

I've already seen so many guys  who want to sell me a cracked file of
commercial Trading systems ranked by FuturesTruth.

1. Then, if I follow you thought, it would mean that all these systems
wouldn't be anymore profitable because everybody has them ?

2. You forget something, there many traders who don't use and won't never
use TradeStation, because, for example, they rely on their fondamental
analysis, ......

I don't imagine Omega is so successful that every guy in Wall Street use
TradeStation !!

Sincerely,

Philippe