Re: Giving your trading system to one broker ?

Philippe,

Bruce Babcock advocated this style of trading ie giving system to broker
about 10 yers ago.  He did this because:

1. He was good at system development but.
2. Not good at execution and
3. Didn't want to be infront of a screen all the time

But you have to have a second computer/system to run to check on the broker
and you must have a good trustworthy broker with a couple of people in the
office who know how to run the system when the main broker is not there. YOU
CAN NOT EXPECT A DISCOUNT BROKER TO DO THIS WELL FOR YOU. You will pay full
freight for this service.

David Hunt
http://www.adest.com.au