Re: Giving your trading system to one broker ?

Hi all once again,

I posted this message because it seems there's more and more broker
annoucing they can trade your system :

Robbins Trading
Excel System
DHFinancial
Lind Waldock
etc....

I know there are some risks, but for all those who answered me, do you speak
of some way of trading you tried ????

Rgds,

philippe