Re: TS under 95/98 ...transfer files NT to Win95?

> Gary, I have three win95/PII computers on a 10 baseT LAN One
> computer is dedicated to TS40.  If I put NT only on the TS4
> computer (to avoid the transfer problems on the others), will I be
> able to talk to the other two... Transfering files etc.

Chas, I'm no networking expert, but I've set up 10baseT networks
between Win95 and NT systems.  I was stumbling blind through the
whole process :-) but I had no problems mounting the W95 system's
disk or accessing the W95 system's printer from NT.  I still have a
problem mounting the NT disk from W95 because it's asking for a
password and I don't know what password it wants!!  But I suspect
someone who knew what they were doing wouldn't run into a problem
here.

Gary