Re: System Report Overflows in TS2000i

Hi Netters,

Omega easylang finally sent me an e-mail and from it I figured out
what it was.
I get the overflows because TS2000i will only work under US
regional settings. Since I have a Portuguese version of Win98, IŽll
have to change to US settings when I want to run TS2000i and then
back to my own regional settings to run programs I coded.
Everytime restarting Win98!
TS 4 did not have this problem. I sent a protest to Omega
requesting that they code a patch because this will create
annoyances to Latin Americans, as well as to various other
European users of TS 2000i as well. Given the size of the team
that coded TS 2000i this seems to be inexcusable in todays'
globalized markets.
Thanks to all that responded to my original e-mail.
Sincerely,
Alfredo