Re: TS under 95/98 ...transfer files NT to Win95?

In a message dated 4/21/99 9:39:40 AM Central Daylight Time, fritz@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> I'd listen to your tech.  Avoid W98 if you don't absolutely need it.
>  If you want smarter multitasking, go to WinNT instead, but realize it
>  will be more of a job to move from 95 to NT than from 95 to 98.

Gary, I have three win95/PII computers on a 10 baseT LAN One computer is
dedicated to TS40.  If I put NT only on the TS4 computer (to avoid the
transfer problems on the others), will I be able to talk to the other two...
Transfering files etc.

TIA

ChasW