BUS vs SPAM

I just received your Spam message inviting me to Las Vegas.  Is it now your
intentions to allow anyone attendance, including me?  I would suggest before
you go around trying to teach people to trade.  That you review my Omega
Research TradeStation 2000i BUG REPORT web site.  You need to get some
serious bugs fixed in this software or else I expect you will be VERY
embarrassed by questions from everyone who attends your OmegaWorld in Vegas!

Of course I guess nothing embarrasses Bill Cruz or you would not have had
the balls to try and sell such a bug riddled program as this new release is.
Your typical non response will be just fine.

Thank You all for your continued Support,
Mark Brown

THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Mark Brown.
believes the information contained in this document to be accurate as of the
date of publication. Nothing in this e-mail is, or should be interpreted as,
a representation or commitment of any kind on the part of Mark Brown. does
not guarantee the accuracy of any information included or undertake to
update the accuracy of
any information included. The user assumes the entire risk as to the
accuracy and the use of this document. This document may be copied and
distributed subject to the following conditions: 1. All text must be copied
without modification and all pages must be included.
2. All copies must contain Mark Brown's copyright notice and any other
notices provided therein.
3. This document may not be distributed for profit or gain (direct or
indirect).
©1999 Mark Brown

in other words you are f_cked if I want to f_ck you.  and there is nothing
you can do about it.