don't worry, it's my last post on the topic!

>then this individual by the name of phil lane who likes to imply feats
>of market greatness takes his swing

I'm sorry. It's nothing personal. It's just kind of annoying to download
the Digest first thing in the morning and read one of these talking-head
market guru we-were-right posts. If I wanted to sicken my self I'd just
turn on cnbc.

my visit was inadevertent and if he transfers his streak of
>stubbornness and boasfulness to the markets, the market will certainly
>make him humble if it hasn't already by now. i actually wonder whether
>he or the others of his ilk even trade or even have time to trade given
>their preoccupation with empty banter and accusation.

Fact is, I speculate for a living. (Do you??)
I'm a registered CTA. (Are you?)
I have a disclosure document. (Do you?)
I don't predict the market. I just follow my plan and let the odds play
out. (Do you?)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to publicize our exciting new web site!!
http://accumulator.home.mindspring.com/index.htm

>then there are the apparent "lackeys" who express the same venom as
>their presumed heroes but are empty-headed. assuming as i said my notice
>to this group was inadvertent, why does neil weintraub fantasize my
>intention to incite an intraday trading rebellion within the ranks of
>the members...HE WROTE "Tom one chapter does not make a book. The fact
>is" staying long this market and not day trading would have the right
>thing to do>" Remember it is called Trade Station not investment station
>and I believe that Omega does not even trade or have a model
>portfolio.You do the public a diservice by promoting day trading, since
>89% lose most of their money.Further, your signals are no better than
>flipping a coin. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't. Or as the
>commercial says,"sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."
>How do you feel today?**

These statements by Neal are tremendously insightful, and I have gained a
new respect for him. Would be proud to consider him my lackey. :-)))

>I WOULD NOTHING MORE THAN TO HAVE A SITE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE AND
>RESEARCH WITH YOU AS I'M SURE OTHERS WOULD AS WELL.

>came within 10 ticks of today’s low projection. The stocks which were
>recommended as breakouts yesterdsay similar to LU last week—JPM, IBM,
>etc.—all followed through today.  MO and DAL fell short of their buy
>signals by only 1 tick each.  Numerous other stocks on the list such as
>QTRN, AEE, AFFX, KEA gave signals which worked.

Maybe the best thing would be to set up your own web site. I'm sure you'd
get lots of hits - probably a lot more than my site gets!!

best regards,
from an individual by the name of phil lane