Re: don't worry, it's my last post on the topic!

mr. phillip lane,

yes i've managed funds--well over billions of dollars. yes disclosure
documents of 40 mill pools as well. advisories to the world's largest
hedge funds etc. i made money for my clients. however, and i'm totally
and utterly confused by the performance record presented in your
disclosure document.

am i interpreting something wrong? i hope so.  is this possibly
coreect?? the only performance record i see does not relate to your
methods of trading but it relates to your partner's return over a period
of years for accounts he oversaw. can these figures possibly be
correct?? SEE BELOW. where is your performance trading your methods
which you are promoting. the only performance i am able to find is
presented below.

now i know why you and weintraub and others of that ilk respect one
another.you are both running on fumes-totally empty--go electic next
time.

i certainly may be misunderstood but enlighten me like you are inclined
to do with anyone who is inclined to offer this group something
constructive. straighten me out!! i'm obviously confused.
phil--guru--where's the beef? where are the emperor's clothes? does this
dog(phil) really hunt? or are you like the others merely "barking" all
day long. present the performance and explain the lack of performance.

i errantly made a "correct" forecast before it occurred but you seem to
concentrate on history and your "history" does not(to me) support my
perceived claims of trading brilliance or even research knpowledge.

like i said. "i hope i'm misinterpreting something" but my 30 years in
the business
says something doesn't smell right. now you prove otherwise!!i hope i am
wrong.

tom

I HOPE my interpretation of the above is incorrect and am only looking
for an explanation and performance record over the previous 3-5years.
obviously, the "newbies" on the site should be made aware of all the
facts. if i am wrong in my interpretation, i apologize.
tom

WARNING NOTE: PRIOR TEXT OF PAGES IN MR> LANE's DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT MUST
BE READ AS WELL

The following table represents the composite of trading done in accounts
(currently 8) over which Mr. Basarab has a Limited Power of Attorney.
Accounts range in size from $5,000 to $2,500,000. New accounts operated
on this Limited Power of Attorney basis are no longer accepted. Due to
the nature of infrequent trading and limited markets traded, these
accounts are very subject to contract volatility.  There is no
correlation between the following capsule and the "NasBars System"
currently offered by StockLogic Research Corporation, Inc.

Table of Account Results
For Which John Basarab, III
Has Limited Power of Attorney

Annual Rate of Return (% Compounded)