Re: don't worry, it's my last post on the topic!

FACT: You ARE NOT a member of NFA or a CTA, so why are you spamming the
Omega List with outrageous claims of hypothetical profitability? If my
information from the NFA website is incorrect, then please furnish your NFA
ID #.

Maybe the NFA and CFTC might be interested in your spamming tactics for
selling your systems and services. Yes, I think they might be very
interested in examining your records, especially since you ARE NOT
currently a CTA or NFA member, and you ARE selling stock and futures
trading systems to the public.

You can dish it out, now we'll see if you can take it. I'm forwarding all
of your e-mails to this list to the NFA and CFTC for their examination. So
take your business elsewhere, you're not welcome here.

Tony Haas

an gdi S&P day trader since 1982

Tom DeMark: