Re: don't worry, it's my last post on the topic!

mr. phillip lane,

yes i've managed funds--well over billions of dollars.

***i would be very intrested to know who when and where?  mb

yes disclosure documents of 40 mill pools as well.

***so what! i was head computer guru for a trader who's jet cost that much.
mb

***i would certainally like to know about this as it implies that you are
talking about a nfa registered pool?  i would really like to see where it
names you as the primary trader or even flunky assistant would do to satisfy
me! mb

 mb

advisories to the world's largest hedge funds etc.

***again please be specific, i would like phone numbers and names so that i
may check this. mb

 i made money for my clients.

***i love this, because you have just made a statement that shows you have
no clue.  at least about the regulatory authority of the nfa and the cftc.
please, please restate this to say that you made money for your clients
trading futures, ok?  i would be most happy to attend as expert witness
against you when you do!  mb

***tom you have made some obvious statements that have shown me that you
really are a bigger fake than i had originally thought!  let me fill you in
on some of the clues so you wont make the same mistake again.  one is that
you claim to be an industry expert and yet i never heard of you untill your
full page ads came out some years ago.  no one but no one in chicago knows
who the hell you are, so if you have no recognition in chicago you dont mean
much at all in my opinion.  also you seem to subscribe to the theory that a
steady constant profit can be made in the futures markets.  any real
professional trader knows this is impossible, to have a return of profits
each month like a bank intrest account.  its the reluctance of people to
face reality though that keeps your perpetuated scam show on the road.  some
other things that clue me in on your scam are your continual chatter about
who you know and who is your freind and so on.  i expect larry williams to
jump in here and save poor ole tom any minute.  maybe we can get ole larry
to tell us how much money he made for the 3000 subscribers of his bond hot
line that is no longer being traded at a major brokerage firm in chicago?
anyway guys like you are a dime a dozen, you think because you leave your
card with the receptionest of places where i work that you now are somehow
one of our team.  other things that show me you have no clue are your market
predictions,  a professional money manager takes what the markets give him.
he doesn't get the tops or the bottoms tom, and he would run like hell if he
did.  he knows statistically what is what and what it is, and it is not,
that which you are selling!  lets think about this a minute tom senior is a
big shot money manager who just happens to sell books and indicator
libraries cheap just to cover printing expenses.  he does this because he
wants everyone to become successful like he is/was?   however he wants his
son to learn the hard way, so tom makes his boy take a job with some firm
somewhere.  but then tom feels sorry for his son and decides to send him
some advice to help him out.  and while in the course of helping out his son
this mistake happens, for which he now claims he has nothing to sell.  i'm
like someone else, i'm wondering if you are now giving your stuff away?
please send if flammable!  another disturbing side note: tom writes all of
us privately and tries to make small talk and all but a few of us fall for
it.  he tries to smooth things over behind the scenes by complementing each
of us a little bit.  tom this stuff makes me sick, i dont need warm fuzzies
from you or any of your omega world pals!  one more most obvious features of
a con artist like you are their innate ability to talk themselves into so
many possibilities and what ifs that they never can be specifically held
down to a simple buy here or sell there statement.

***concerning neal weintraub, he is a certified credited teacher for the
cme.   and he is a local trader with his own seat.   are you tom?

***and as far as this stuff about picking a top or bottom to the tick.  you
have been reading to many kent calhoon advertisements.  anyone who is a real
trader knows the dangers of trading and boasting about stuff like this.  i
would really love to see a daily post of your to the tick accomplishments,
after a year or so of this i would offer you a job.  maybe you and your son
could work for me do you know how to wax a jet?

mb

ps your famous tom go look http://www.markbrown.com/vs.htm  oh yea how does
it figure that you have been working on your last post for months now?