Re: Automated S&P Order Entry

  • To: "Tom Cathey" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Automated S&P Order Entry
  • From: "Thomas Brun" <TDBRUNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:37:44 -0500 (EST)

I Spoke on Thursday  with Kevin (I am not sure of the spelling of his last
name but its something like Osar) from Zap Futures.  He said that Zap (aka.
Leo Web) would be able to use this with TS2000i.  He also said that Leo
web's name would change to Zap.   He did seem to have some knowledge of it.

I'm not convinced that the Leo Web ( actually the MERC's cubs or Topps)  is
reliable enough for my needs.  Hope this helps.

Tom Brun