Excel Portfolio Analysis?

Is it possible to import the system test results from TS into Excel - equity
on a bar by bar basis?  If it is, then portfolio analysis would be possible
using one time line.  I suspect it's not, that's why Omega has another
product for this purpose.  In addition to performing a task that I think is
valuable, it would allow me to use my own definition of MaxDD.

Is the purchase of a specialty product the only way to accomplish this task?

~Alan