Re: Please don't laugh

>Question for the group, and no laughter please.   Has anyone here taken a
recent look at Metastock Pro, and do they have any comments.

    I have it and it also like Omega's new product uses the server of the
data vendor.  I liked it and will be spending more time with it, I am on the
meta stock mail list and am learning about it.   I really like that you can
import a text file of data from excel and paste it into a real time data
file.  Yes the real time data files can be accessed just like a spreadsheet,
you can append historical data into a real time file just copy and paste its
that easy.  Then the real time file will keep the data file updated
automatically.  So you could have a real time 5 minute data chart of the SP
that has 20 years of data on it.  ect.

mb

ps the program looks deceptively simple compared to ts but you have to learn
to click in hidden areas here and there and menus pop up all of the place.
its not a bad program and I would really rate it in the same class as the
new ts 2000i but the cost in much more realistic.  cruz will have to recall
the ts 2000i thats all there is to it.  they will have to provide a y2k
patch and re think the program.