Re: advice for a newbie

Could be Felix and the fact after the stock has climb from $1.50 to $14.00
due to anticipation of revenue from TS2000i's release. I hate to admit I
miss this move and I shouldn't have because of Omega's non debt status and
price of stock at $1.50 was a low risk bet, just hate buying cheap stocks.
That's also why Omega is trying to get every penny they can from us.
History bank etc because if they don't show the streets number for earnings
stock will drop hard just like it went up. Bill Crews is calling everybody
and doing what ever he can because he own's so much stock. I still think
Crew's will sellout especially after seeing his stock go to $1.50. Omega is
so small that if the Crews brothers try and sell stock as insiders after
the holding period expires the stock will crumble. One drawback to going
public is having your stock tradable and being under the earnings
microscope. I have no worries about the patch because Crew's doesn't want
that in the Wall Street Journal. Headline reads,(Omega can't meet Y2K
challenge on former software customers disgruntled). Its planned release of
TS2000i was done for Wall Street and was still is an early beta version. I
don't know to much about new software but I know this much.

Robert