Re: Free TS2000 rewards

> Hi Hans,
>
> I'm new in this groupe since 26. of March.

your missing a lot of fun before :-)

> I'm one of these potential
> buyers of TS2000i /  ProSuite 2000i you mentioned. I'm planning to start
> day trading with TS2000 & IB Trader and I'm looking for information in
> Germany on Omega Products. TS / OS  seems to be the Merc in charting and
> realtime software. Looking on your domain extension (.de) I guess your
> from Germany.

yep

> So probably we can talk German to each other - could be a
> little bit easier.

yep

> Does a German Omega user group or newsgroup exist for
> information interchange?

NO - I have asked OMEGA since nearly 4 years and they answer that they cant
tell me any possible members here in germany as they cant sort their customer
database per country <g>

If you deal long enough with OR you will believe that.

But this list here is an EXCELLENT source for everything you need ! -

Unfortunately OMEGA closed down their AOL board as there was too much
negative information from existing customers for potential customers.

> What are your experiences with Omega products
> concering quality and services?

For the big disappointment of other list members I will answer this and the other
questions privately later <g>

> On Omega's web pages several German
> resellers are listed. Who in Germany is a really qualified reseller -
> perhaps also with trading knowledge? Or is it be better to buy products
> directly from Omega?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ralf

rgds hans