Automated S&P Order Entry

Yo Bros -

I notice that 2000i now has the capability of automatically entering orders
into the net.

I wonder if anyone has info or a technique  for using 4.0 to do the same?  I
invision maybe a DLL or something linked to my Leo Web software.     I don't
know if Leo software will accept any external inputs....anyone know?

What a thrill it will be to be able to toggle the  trading method on and
erase the fear of pulling the trigger.....THAT is my biggest flaw at the
moment, and watch many good trades go by as a result throughout the day.

Tom Cathey