Re: Automated S&P Order Entry

> oh yes, that MUST be really thrilling.......

Yes, life must not be boring. Some other suggestions:

- Have a few whiskies with the stewardesses while your son is alone
in the cockpit of a 737 (happend to some Russian jet pilot - the son
switched the autopilot off)
- Picking up some hooker and insisting on having the blow-job without
condom (I sat next to the guy on the plane - it hadn't occured to him
that there was some risk - I made sure that he did not miss the
thrill with delay)
- Slipping off the clutch of your Porsche while in rear-gear
(inadvertely you accelerate more- happend to some lady in front of
our office - she ended up UNDER a Citroen)
- leaving the trading terminal unlocked overnight (happend in our
office - the cleaning ladies became quite active in the market)
- arriving in Moscow Sherimitivor without visa (happend to me - you
can camp with hundreds of people who have no Aeroflot connection
flights)
- making lucrative arbitrage deals between different time zones and
forget the settlement (happend to a client who thought he was
cleverer than us - one exchange covered his short while the
non-deliverable long tanked)

Hope you will be around to share your experiences with us since I am
big collector of annecdotes.

Gerrit

BTW: Is this project running on TS2000, resold TS4 or the Russian TS
version ?