Re: advice for a newbie

I say wait, Omega is just waiting for a few more people to upgrade
either  too nervous or panicky as to want to be secure and safe about the
uncertainty of Y2K.

This is just business strategy,nothing personal,then after the
appropriate time, will they release the patches.

Keep cool,man!!! (whistling ............)