Identifying Swings using a Spreadsheet

Omega List folks:

Anyone have some tips about how I would set up an Excel or
Access spreadsheet with end of day data [Open, High, Low,
close] and then have the spreadsheet identify the minor and
major swings? I basically want a spreadsheet that identifies
the major and minor swings so that I can then feed the
equation for the trendlines above or below the current swing
and solve for the price that will break or invalidate the
current major and minor swings.

Any help or ideas?

Thanks.

Tim Morge [all caught up hand charting on my paper bags and
too timid to update to TS2000i]