Free TS2000 rewards

Reward free help for free.

I want to suggest that potential buyers of TS2000 consider to buy
the product at one of the resellers which have been active here on
the list.

Doesn't cost more and rewards these guys for the time they have
donated to the list. As we all know Omega's suppport people are not
always available.

I want to suggest Pierre Orphelin who has been always helpful ->
orphelin@xxxxxxx

I guess that they are others who qualify but I could not find them in
the resellers list. Any suggestion is welcome.

Gerrit Jacobsen

BTW: MB has ceased to be a solution provider.