Re: Identifying Swings using a Spreadsheet

Tim,

Go to: http://home1.gte.net/alventures/  and take a look at Al Gietzen's
work.  That is pretty much what his Reactivity Indicator dose.  It is
available in spreadsheet or OR versions.  I use it in Lotus and check
those graphs against bar charts in TS to get an overview and click to
weekly or monthly charts quickly, too.  I am sure you will be
impressed.  AMA