Re: And the standings are...

Howard,

This is wrong concerning the number of bashing post. Why do you make such
allegations that are completely unsupported by facts. Granted I have some
but I also contribute when I can as does the rest of the list you counted.
One guy you named I know is 100% with helpful post and that's Bob Fulks
with zero bashing post. Maybe we should see your name here in the next
count to show your supporting the list by giving when you can.

number 401

Robert

And by the way...  What the hell are you guys doing that you have the