Re: And the standings are...pierre is a omega basher???

Howard wrote:
>.....What the hell are you guys doing that you have the
>time to average more than 3 posts per working day for the last 5
>months.....

Begs the question, What are =you= doing that you have the
time to group and count the number of messages each
subscriber has posted since =August=? Sure seems like that
would take considerably longer than firing off a few posts
per day.

>............I was very bored today........

Then daytrade the S&P and =don't= try to catch trends.
Rather, fade every rally; as the market moves higher, keep
selling. Reverse the procedure for declines. You won't be
bored..........guaranteed. <g>

Best regards,
Jim