Re: And the standings are...

>So I think while the list has some good to it, it is still mainly the
>voices of a small vocal minority, don't be fooled...
>

>This is truly remarkable real time bashing...

whats remarkable is the following.

i post to 20 list
i post to 5 news groups
i now have a trading software company http://www.traderware.com
i just signed a 3 year deal with a major brokerage firm, for trading in
house accounts
i am going to be a full fledged data vendor providing not just real time but
historical too.
i am a cta in one firm (which i own half of) and a trader for two other cta
firms
i provide stock trading models for an online trading soes firm
i build my own computers and wire my own network/phones
i do my own web site work http://www.markbrown.com
i play with unix machines and new exotic software
i talk on the phone and i video conference with partners
i test systems and do research
i play ball with my dog
i am a consultant for one of the worlds largest traders
i'm a partner in the market profile with rich estrem (who is without doubt
one of the finest programmers i have ever
known)http://24.0.100.173/mb/profile.htm
i provide a ftp site for data and software and mailing list, which i do all
myself http://24.0.100.173/mb/list.htm <slow to load
i produce each year and give away behind the scenes more ideas and trading
related stuff than is published in all magazines and trading books combined
and for free.

>And by the way...  What the hell are you guys doing that you have the time
to average more than 3 posts per working day for the last 5 months.

what makes all this possible? why bother telling you, you wouldn't believe
it anyway..and if you did know then you would be out posting me.

Mark Brown
Real Time Trader (round the clock even when i seldom sleep)

ps i need a boss,  but i keep having to fire them all