And the standings are...

Last week after someone from omega wrote to the list, someone replied
saying that he must be brave as their are many angry customers out
there...

That made me think how in the world could a company be successfull
with so many angry customers... I was very bored today and I started
grouping and counting the messages that I have from this list.   Since
August of 98, here is the score

Mark Brown        412 posts
Robert Cummings   400
Pier Orphelin     317
Hans Esser        252
Ron Augustine     198
SPTrader          188
Earl Adamy        183
TradeJack         177
Bob Fulks         109
Dennis Hoversston 108

These are a total of 2224 posts of the 9596 that I have received.
This represents almost 25% of the total posts between these 10 people
(not counting the aliases they might have: Mark Brown + Alan Savant +
CRResearch + ... = ? posts )

So I think while the list has some good to it, it is still mainly the
voices of a small vocal minority, don't be fooled...

And by the way...  What the hell are you guys doing that you have the
time to average more than 3 posts per working day for the last 5
months.   This is truly remarkable real time bashing...

Howard
Real TIme trader
end of day basher