Timing is EVERYTHING

If the timing of this crack were to be in place prior to Omega's release of
the TS 5, how then do you think this would effect sales?   Do you think that
Omega would once more delay the release of TS 5?  Would they throw away the
CD's they have produced and go back to the drawing board to work on their
security?   Or do you think that they will go ahead as planned and release
the product.  What impact would this have on their stock prices if any?
Would this be demoralizing to the entire Omega staff, sales and programming
alike?  Do you think that they would just try and ignore this dilemma, just
as they have the dilemma they have put us all in.  By not providing an
adequate y 2000 solution, I know we have felt what they should be felling if
this were not all hypothetical..

Mark Brown

P.S.  Because its HYPOTHETICAL why not imagine that the crack for TS 5 will
also work on the following four operating systems,  Win95, Win98, WinNT4,
Win2000.  Yes why not imagine that the crack even works on the beta
operating system of the future, Win2000.  After all its all hypothetical at
this point..