Re: Also Consider This

   I see nothing wrong with the idea?   I guess it would be considered just
helping your friends?   If it is the users software, I would consider it
the same as if a friend gave me some indicators etc. to try!
    Mark, what do you think of Kent Calhoun?  I went to Deja News last
night and Kent really blasted you in one of his posts.