Re: And the plot thickens..

I agree we need all the rest, but about having everyting in ascii... I
think not!

How about you make available to everyone your social security, bank
account and mother's maiden name.  THis way anyone, obviously with
your permission, can access your bank account and do errands for you.
How conveniant would that be?

Omega is the only software in this business that is widely used as a
platform by third party companies and their users, what you say makes
absolutely no sense to for Omega as it would end all of that business.

HJ